Track-it is the system utilized for many work orders across the district, including requests for support integrating educational technology with instruction. The iCenter team can accommodate a wide variety of requests, including:
- individual requests for 1 on 1 support or classroom/office visits
- department or PLC meetings
- site-wide staff meetings
To submit a request using Track-it, complete the following steps:
- Log in with your district username (e.g. jdoe or john.doe) and password.
- Click “Add a New Work Order”.
- Complete the required form fields (marked with an *).
- Summary: Provide a brief description of your request.
- User Impact: How urgent is the request, and how many people are affected.
- Type: Please make sure that “iCenter PD” is selected for the type when submitting a request for educational technology support to ensure that we receive your it in a timely manner. For a description of other types, please refer to the guide at the bottom of this page.
- Subtype: Select your grade band.
- Note: Provide additional information, including preferred dates, times, location, and requested topic.
- Click “Submit”.
Request Support Now!
For more detailed information regarding Track-it work orders, please refer to our Track-it User Guide.